This Website Privacy Statement applies to this website which is operated by Orange Three Pte Ltd, Company Registration No 201015597G under the domain name www.thecollektion.com (“Website”), and is part of Orange Three Pte Ltd
We will post any changes to this Website Privacy Statement on the Website, so we encourage you to check this Website Privacy Statement from time to time. Any personal data collected under this current Website Privacy Statement will be handled in accordance with this Website Privacy Statement. After the changes take effect, all new personal data collected, if any, will be subject to the revised Website Privacy Statement.
In addition to the provisions of this Website Privacy Statement, there may also be specific and additional privacy and data protection provisions that apply to certain sections of this Website or that apply to you if you are an employee, agent, contractor, or are otherwise employed by a member Orange Three Pte Ltd (for example, provisions relating to your use of technology). Because those specific and additional provisions also relate to your privacy protection, we recommend that you review them wherever they appear. In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of this Website Privacy Statement and those other specific and additional provisions, the specific and additional provisions will prevail.
- Personal data about you, which this Website may collect, include:
- Information collected when you register or update an online profile, which may include personal data such as your name and contact details;
- Information collected when you submit your enquiry to us for any events or travel requests;
- The content of electronic forms you submit via this Website, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions;
- Information input or submitted to online facilities such as search tools;
- Personalisation preferences you select as you use the Website;
- Information submitted if you participate in an online survey or competition; and
- Any messages or comments you submit to us via this Website, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number.
You may browse some information-only areas of this Website without providing any personal data, however we may not be able to provide the full range of services through this Website if we are not provided with the information outlined above.
In common with many commercial websites we may also collect aggregated information, which tells us about visitors to this Website but not the identity of those visitors. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of this Website are most commonly accessed. This information is used by us to help to administer and improve the Website.
Use and disclosure of information
In addition to providing our products and services to you, we may use or disclose personal data that we collect about you for purposes including the following:
- Where you have requested it or in accordance with privacy laws, to provide you with information relating to Orange Three Pte Ltd or promotional details about products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of this Website;
- Where Orange Three Pte Ltd suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and
- Where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in Orange Three Ltd.
We may share personal data within Orange Three Pte Ltd and with third parties. The types of third parties to whom we may disclose that personal data includes our service providers who assist us in providing this Website and our products and services such as organisations who provide hospitality, event management, marketing and tourism services.
Website data (including personal data) is stored on servers provided by Orange Three Pte Ltd service providers.
We use and disclose aggregated non-personally identifying information collected through the Website as part of our process of constantly improving the website.
How we handle email and “Contact us” messages
We may preserve the content of any email or “Contact us” or other electronic message that we receive. Any personal data contained in those messages will only be used or disclosed in ways set out in this Website Privacy Statement. The message content may be monitored by our service providers or our employees for purposes including compliance auditing and maintenance or where email abuse is suspected.
This Website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations, which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of personal data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us and individuals do so at their own risk. Once any personal data comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Please contact our Privacy Officer using the details set out below if you wish to:
- Ask any questions or provide feedback about this Website Privacy Statement;
- Make a request for access to any personal data that we may hold about you; or
- Make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal data.
- Any information that we provide in response may be limited to the extent permitted by any applicable law.
Phone: Singapore dial: +65 6689 1042
Rest of World dial: +44 20 3286 8368
Mail: Retail Privacy Officer
Orange Three Pte Ltd
16 Raffles Quay
#33-03 Hong Leong Building